Is it 5 o’clock yet?
I mean does any one else feel like this right about now? I know I can’t be the only one.
LIEBSTER – The meaning:
A German word meaning sweet, kind, nice, dear, beloved, lovely, valued and welcome.
Here are the rules for the Liebster:
*Post 11 random facts about yourself.
*Answer 11 questions the tagger has asked you, and give 11 questions to the people you’ve tagged.*Choose 11 deserving bloggers and tag them in your post. (REMEMBER! The people that you tag HAVE to have less than 200 followers)
*Tell them you’ve tagged them.
*No tag backs.
*Snag this button and proudly display it on your blog!
So 11 Random Facts about me? That you don’t already know??? Geez. These may not be that interesting… so here goes nothing.
1. I skipped the 4th Grade.
2. I can’t sleep unless there is a comforter over me, no matter how hot it is.
3. I have been on crutches a few times, but have never broken a bone, THANK GOD!
4. I was a tom boy growing up but now I love to be a down to earth girly girl.
5. I only started cooking whole meals when I was in a serious relationship.
6. If my husband is not home for dinner, I will not cook a full meal for one. I think its a waste.
7. I spent 5 years in undergrad because I decided to change my major completely at the end of sophmore year.
8. I have no student loans.
9. I have never purchased a used car.
10. I hate the color “salmon” pink with a passion.
11. I wear a cardigan to work almost every day.
And now… the questions that Ashley asked me…
1. If you could be a superhero, what would your name be and what would be your superpower(s)? If I were a Marvel-type superhero I would be called Chameleon and my superpower would be to have transportation capabilities and be able to blend in. If I were to have a selfish desire become a superpower.. it would be to be able to enjoy eating anything I want and choosing whatever I size I wanted to be at a given moment.
2. What is your favorite hobby? Blogging.. can’t you tell? and I love to paint or do crafts of any kind and some photography.
3. If you were an animagus (could transform into an animal at will) what would you change into? a Pheonix
4. Where is the last place you went on vacation to? Ocean City, MD
5. If you had to choose one tv show to watch the rest of your life, what would it be?
6. Milk chocolate or dark chocolate? Definitely Dark Chocolate
7. If you could go back in time and change something in your past, what would it be? Nothing. I like to think I am where I am because of the outcomes of everything that has happened in my past.
8. If you could trade lives with a famous person for a day, who would it be? WHAT!?! I am not famous!!!? just kidding. I guess it would have to be.. First Lady Michelle Obama.
9. Do you have any phobias? What are they? I hate bugs, insects .. really any non-pet like animal and thats really only dogs and cats that I like.
10. Can you rub your tummy and pat your head/ rub your head and pat your tummy? Yup!
11. What is your favorite place to go when you need to think or be alone? To my room. Or on a walk..
Now questions for these persons to answer:
Well.. I didn’t have 11 but these were deserving… so THE FAB 5 it is!
1. What is your most memorable moment thus far?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. If you could be in any profession in the world, what would it be?
4. If you could trade places with a celebrity who would it be and why?
5. If you could trade closets with any person you admire who would it be?
6. If you could change one thing about your past what would it be?
7. What was the last goal you achieved?
8. If you could be president for a day, what one law would you pass?
9. What is your favorite hobby?
10. Who in the blogger world would you love to meet in real life and tag them.
11. Where would you love to take your next vacation?