I have mentally checked out of work already for the week… so getting through Friday will be super tough. So I figured I would share with you what I am currently doing…
Currently:Drinking: Still addicted to ice cold Canada Dry Giner Ale’s and Coffee “flavored” ice drinks.Eating: Craving Ramen Noodles and Italian Foods still.Feeling: Easily irritable and yet in a good mood – it switches like night and day these days. Also, starting to feel the baby so that has been an interesting discovery these days.Surprised: At how many other people are pregnant with me.Happy: That my neighbor seems to be going into labor and the little one is on the way.Relieved: That the Miami Heat won! My husband needed that boost for sure!Anxious: About knowing what the sex of the baby is.Planning: for Delta Sigma Theta’s National Convention where 40,000 people have registered and many more will show up in D.C. It’s going to be CRAZY! 20 days and counting. (just pray I can walk around without pain. The Jury Is Still Out On These Things:
- On Paula Deen – especially after thinking it was a good idea to hire black men to dress like they did when they were house slaves to serve at her wedding? Ma’am D’jango was a movie, not a bright idea in this day and age!
- I just don’t believe that Kanye and Kim thought it was a bright idea to name their daughter North. I am not believing that one at all.
- Do I really want a Maternity Shoot: I mean am I really going to put up pictures in my house of me at my heaviest and in my mind the least attractive season?
- Am I really going complete the nursery, when I am really thinking that the baby’s crib will be in our room for the majority of the first year?
- So, am I really going to be handle my house becoming a “kid zone?”
And now for your viewing pleasure the finale of the Baby Bachelor. Have a Great Weekend