Products used to make this look:
Eyebrows: E.L.F. brown eyeshadow, Midnight Brown Covergirl pencil.
Eyes: E.LF. Dark Brown for the Crease, Nude for the lid.
Lips: Maybelline Color Whisper and E.L.F. Pink Lipstick.
Pre-step: I base my entire eye and eyebrow with concealer to give a smooth surface to work with.
1. Base eyelids with Color Tattoo (or you can base with any bright white pigment) (see pics 1 &2)
2. Pat on the Goldmine eyeshadow with a flat eyeshadow brush. Don’t swipe. You want to pat on as much pigment as possible. (see pic 3)
3. Take a deep purple color and sweep on with a rounded eyeshadow brush from outside corner to inside corner -(in the crease)to find the crease trace above your eyeball feeling your way on your eyelid. (see pic 4)
4. Apply a deeper shade of purple from corner to half of your eye into the gold. (see pic 5)
5. Apply a flesh color slightly lighter then yours under your brow as a highlight. (see pic 6)
6. Use clean brush to blend colors together, sweeping where the colors meet the neutral – you don’t want to sweep the dark color into the lighter color but rather the opposite direction. (see pic 7)
7. Apply black eyeliner from outside corner to the center. Do not go over the gold for a more dramatic effect. (see pics 8 & 9)
8. Apply Purple eyeliner underneath of your eye. (see pic 10)
9. Apply mascara. (see pic 11)
You can click the links to purchase